President- Mike Wallace
- Retired Registered Professional Forester (B.C. Forest Service, Norvik Timber, Wallace Forestry Services)
- Chair, Forestry Centre Building and Site Plan Committee
- Vice President and Past President, Squamish Valley Rod & Gun Club
- Past President, Squamish & District Forestry Association
- Previous Chair, Soo Coalition for Sustainable Forests
- Previous Chair, Sea to Sky Forestry Society
Vice President- Donna Wall
- Chair, Forestry Centre Education Committee
- Director, Tourism Squamish
- Chair, Retail Committee, Squamish Adventure Centre Squamish Store
- Member, District of Squamish Branding Leadership Team
- District of Squamish LNG Community Committee
- Retired business owner
- Past President, Downtown Squamish Business Improvement Association
Past President- Ken Pickering
- Retired logging contractor (CRB Logging Ltd.)
- Founder, Mountain Building Centres building supply outlet chain
- Established new sawmill facility, A.J. Forest products Ltd. (Was co-owner)
- Past Director, Truck Loggers Association of B.C.
- Past President and co-founder, The Soo Coalition for Sustainable Forest
- Past President, Squamish Food Bank Society
- Co-founder and Past President, Squamish Helping Hands Society
Secretary- Cheryle Bass
- Past Executive Director of Soo Coalition for Sustainable Forests
- Director of Squamish Search and Rescue Society
- Former District of Squamish Councillor (1999-2002)
- Business Owner
Treasurer- John Lowe
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Squamish Mills Ltd, Seven Js Developments Ltd., Prospect Enterprises, Ashlu Co. Ltd.
- Member, Vancouver Hoo-Hoo Club #48, International Concatenated order of Hoo-Hoo
- Member of the Canadian Institute of Forestry, Vancouver Chapter
- Longtime Squamish Days Loggers Sports volunteer
- Member and Past Director, Squamish Lions Club
Director- Corinne Lonsdale
- Chair, Forestry Centre Governance Committee
- In 2012 received the “Freedom of the City” award, the highest honor a municipality can bestow for 40 years of volunteerism in Squamish including 9 years as the Mayor and 16 as a Councillor for the District of Squamish
- In 2003 she was awarded the Queens Royal Jubilee Medal from Her Honor the Lieutenant Governor of B.C, Iona Campagnola and Premier Campbell for many years of service to local and provincial government.
- In 2005 Awarded Canadian Wood Council Award of Recognition (UBCM AGM)
- Exec. Member, Union of B.C. Municipalities
- Past President and Exec. Member, Lower Mainland Local Government Assoc.
- Executive member, the Lower Mainland Treaty Advisory Committee
- Director, Squamish Lillooet Regional District.
- Served on several Provincial Forestry focused committees for many years and two Provincial governments …The Lower Mainland Protected Area Strategy, Minister’s Softwood Lumber Advisory, and Minister’s Advisory Council Forest Practices Code.
- 40 years on the Squamish Days Loggers Sports Assoc.
- Director, Squamish Hospital Foundation
- Director, West Coast Heritage Railway Park.
Director- Tom Bruusgaard
- Retired Ship Broker, Economic Development Officer, Global Shipping Consultant, Naval Officer
- Harbour Master, Squamish Federal Harbour (1990-2000)
- Director, Squamish Oceanfront Development Corporation (2004-2011)
- Former Councillor, District of Squamish
- Former Director, Squamish-Lillooet Regional District
- Former Director, Lower Mainland Municipal Association
- Former Director, Union of B.C Municipalities
- Past Director, Squamish Senior’s Activity Centre Society
Director- Harvey Halvorson
- Retired logging and road building contractor (Harnor Logging Ltd.)
- Owner, Nordic Polled Herefords
- Past Director at British Columbia Hereford Association
- Director, Squamish Senior Citizens Home Society
Director- Gary Hendrickson
- Retired from logging industry
- Club Captain, Squamish Valley Golf and Country Club
- “Hendrickson Fields” named to acknowledge many years of volunteer contributions to Squamish community recreation programs.
- Longtime volunteer at Squamish Days Loggers Sports
Director- Kelvin Mooney
- Owner, British Columbia Timberframe Company
- Owner, Factor Building Panels Company
- British Columbia Home Builder’s Association Georgie Award winner
- Timber Home Living Magazine Reader’s Choice Award winner 2014 & 2016
- First Energy Star New Home Standard builder in Sea to Sky Region
- Certified Passive House home builder
- First Passive Plus home builder in Canada
Director- Eric Andersen
- Chair, Forestry Centre Collections Committee
- Director, Squamish Chamber of Commerce; Chair Policy Committee; Member, Economic Development and Transportation Task Force.
- Director, Squamish Climate Action Network; Coordinator, Energy and Green Building
- Director, Forest History Association of B.C.
- Past Director, Federation of BC Woodlot Associations
- Past Director, B.C. Forest Education Council
- Past Director, Scandinavian Cultural Society of BC
- Forest Industry Research and Communication Consultant
- B.C. Forest Excellence Award winner, Communications/Media Category 1999/2000